Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bugsey & the Wars I fight!!!!

Greetings!

This is to bring to your notice regarding the harassment received by my family members while peacefully taking my dog for a walk. Please see the adjacent article. As per the Mumbai high court ruling a pet is supposed to be treated like a member of the family. I've spoken to Profac and my lawyer. We can take this to court if anyone should wish to do so and I guarantee I will win.

My family will continue to walk my loving and well-loved dog, Bugsey within the Ansals Sushant Estate premises. No ill mannered, rude and uncultured person will be tolerated.
Warm Regards & Best wishes  for the Holiday
--
Rashmi Nambiar


HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

HA!!!

http://jaagruti.org/2012/05/28/residential-societies-cant-ban-people-from-having-pet-animals/

No comments:

Post a Comment